Jitta Portfolio does not have specific function for input Warrant. If you want to input warrant, you may have to wait until execute date or selling it first and input as cash.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to separate Portfolio by country?
- Commission in Portfolio should include VAT or not?
- If the company paid dividend as stock share dividend, how should I input in Jitta Portfolio?
- How to input Warrant in Jitta Portfolio
- % YTD Return and % Total Gain in Jitta Portfolio, do user need to self calculate?
- If we did not take dividend or gain from stock to be reinvested in the Jitta Portfolio, do we have to withdraw the same amount out of the portfolio?
- I sold some shares from stock but why did the Average Price not make any changes?
- Why does Transaction still show bought and sold information of past stocks?
- I accidentally input wrong information in Portfolio, and want to recreate how to do it?
- In the Jitta Portfolio why does Cost Basis in the Summary page show a different total amount of share bought?