Jitta Ranking is a ranking of “wonderful companies at a fair price” based on Jitta Score and Jitta Line to show which stocks are the best investment opportunities right now. Because Jitta Score analyze the past 10 years of business performance, Jitta Ranking also takes into account recent business performance and would rank businesses with growth potential higher than businesses whose growths are slowing down. This is why you'll see stocks with a lower Jitta Score ranked higher than stocks with a higher Jitta Score. This doesn't necessarily mean that you wouldn't profit from buying high-Jitta-Score stocks. You just might profit more from stocks ranked higher on Jitta Ranking.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Ranking?
- How to calculate Jitta Ranking?
- Where to find today's Jitta Ranking?
- How to invest based on Jitta Ranking?
- How was the return by Jitta Ranking during the Hamburger crisis (2008)?
- When will Jitta Ranking be updated?
- Should we avoid cyclical stocks?
- Between Rebalancing every 12 months and rebalancing every time Jitta Ranking is updated, which one has better return?
- Buying Jitta Ranking ending or beginning of year which is better?
- What’s the difference between Jitta Ranking in Library and Explore by Country?