If you want to invest in the Jitta Ranking of today, should follow the ranking listed in Explore by Country. Because the Jitta Ranking listed in the Library is the Backtest done by Jitta bought at the end of year to show past performance.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Ranking?
- How to calculate Jitta Ranking?
- Where to find today's Jitta Ranking?
- How to invest based on Jitta Ranking?
- How was the return by Jitta Ranking during the Hamburger crisis (2008)?
- When will Jitta Ranking be updated?
- Should we avoid cyclical stocks?
- Between Rebalancing every 12 months and rebalancing every time Jitta Ranking is updated, which one has better return?
- Buying Jitta Ranking ending or beginning of year which is better?
- What’s the difference between Jitta Ranking in Library and Explore by Country?