If a user sold stock, any gain from the stock should be withdrawn out of the portfolio. For dividend if you did not make an input into the portfolio in the beginning then there is no need to withdraw. Jitta Portfolio do not automatically add-on dividends.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to separate Portfolio by country?
- Commission in Portfolio should include VAT or not?
- If the company paid dividend as stock share dividend, how should I input in Jitta Portfolio?
- How to input Warrant in Jitta Portfolio
- % YTD Return and % Total Gain in Jitta Portfolio, do user need to self calculate?
- If we did not take dividend or gain from stock to be reinvested in the Jitta Portfolio, do we have to withdraw the same amount out of the portfolio?
- I sold some shares from stock but why did the Average Price not make any changes?
- Why does Transaction still show bought and sold information of past stocks?
- I accidentally input wrong information in Portfolio, and want to recreate how to do it?
- In the Jitta Portfolio why does Cost Basis in the Summary page show a different total amount of share bought?