The Historical Jitta Score in Jitta Screener comes from the Jitta Score from the last 5 years. It isn’t an average; each year’s Jitta Score must be within the selected range. For example, if you set the Historical Jitta Score of 7-10, it means in the last 5 years, each year’s Jitta Score is 7 and higher.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Playlist?
- How do I use the Screener?
- How do I invest using Jitta Playlist?
- How many years back is the Historical Jitta Score in Jitta Screener calculated?
- Why does the Dividend Strategy of Jitta Playlist set the Dividend Payout Ratio less than 50% as a default?
- Why doesn’t Cash Cow Strategy use Price/Cash Flow ratio?