According to our Backtest, Jitta bought stocks at end of year price. In actuality beginning year price should not differ much from end of year, and Jitta Ranking is daily ranking if the market price fluctuated a lot the ranking will be change as well.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Ranking?
- How to calculate Jitta Ranking?
- Where to find today's Jitta Ranking?
- How to invest based on Jitta Ranking?
- How was the return by Jitta Ranking during the Hamburger crisis (2008)?
- When will Jitta Ranking be updated?
- Should we avoid cyclical stocks?
- Between Rebalancing every 12 months and rebalancing every time Jitta Ranking is updated, which one has better return?
- Buying Jitta Ranking ending or beginning of year which is better?
- What’s the difference between Jitta Ranking in Library and Explore by Country?