The business performance data of listed companies will be updated every quarter, but their account closing time might be different. Some companies close their books at year end by calendar year. Some companies, such as Apple, close their books in June, which is called fiscal year. Therefore, Jitta shows the performance data at different times according to each company’s fiscal year.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I compare Factsheet on Mobile Phone?
- Can I download financial reports from Jitta?
- How to compare Factsheet data YOY?
- How do I find out the meaning of the numbers on the Factsheet page?
- Why do some stocks show the quarterly data in advance?
- What’s the difference between fiscal year and calendar year?
- Why do some companies’ revenues on set.or.th have different data from those on Jitta FactSheet?
- Can I export the financial data from Jitta Factsheet?