Cash Cow strategy is to find stocks that have the ability to build a good cash flow, however Price / Cash Flow ratio is only telling you the price you must buy for the cash flow the company is generating. It is not a direct concern of this strategy.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Playlist?
- How do I use the Screener?
- How do I invest using Jitta Playlist?
- How many years back is the Historical Jitta Score in Jitta Screener calculated?
- Why does the Dividend Strategy of Jitta Playlist set the Dividend Payout Ratio less than 50% as a default?
- Why doesn’t Cash Cow Strategy use Price/Cash Flow ratio?