Jitta Factors is the graph that will show analysis of 5 main factors based on crucial financial ratios related to specific factor. The score will be from 0 - 100 score, the higher the better.
The 5 main factors are as follow:
- Growth Opportunity indicates business growth, which stage is the business in and how much more can the company grow. A high score indicates that the business is still in its growth phase.
- Recent Business Performance indicates business performance in the last four quarters. A high score in this category suggests that the business is growing strongly.
- Financial Strength indicates how strong a company is financially -the higher this figure is, the stronger a company is financially.
- Return to Shareholders indicates how well a company is able to return wealth back to its shareholders. The more return, the better (it this value is too small, it means that management doesn't care enough about the shareholders' benefits).
- Competitive Advantage indicates a company's ability to compete -the higher the value, the better.