Competitive Advantage shows the advantage a company has over its peers, which in turn helps the company grow. However, Growth Opportunity will show which growth stage of the company is in, is it close to its final growth or at the start. If the company has been very competitive with its peers and growing fast; which made the company reach its full growth (Growth Opportunity) but still hold the majority of the market share (Competitive Advantage). If the company isn't expanding its business their revenues and profits will grow at a slower rate.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Factors?
- How do you calculate Growth Opportunity in Jitta Factor?
- What is the Growth Opportunity in the Jitta Factor?
- What is Recent Business Performance?
- What is Financial Strength?
- What does Return to Shareholders in the Jitta Factor mean?
- What is Competitive Advantage Factor?
- How do I know when Jitta Factor was last updated?
- Why does Jitta Score stay the same, when Jitta Factor improved?
- Why Growth Opportunity and Competitive Advantage are not correlated with each other?