Stock that has an upward Jitta Line trend is more favorable as it indicates growth of the company's business performance.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Line?
- What are the factors that go into calculating the Jitta Line?
- When to buy stocks by using Jitta Line criteria?
- For some stocks, Jitta Line is shown as a short brown line in the current year. What does that mean?
- Why does Jitta Line drag for the full year even though financial reports haven't been updated yet?
- Why is Jitta Line missing at some periods?
- When investing in a wonderful company, must we always wait until the market price is under the Jitta Line?
- Why a stock with high Jitta Score and the market price under Jitta Line has a better chance of making higher return but isn't well received by the market?
- What kind of factors drive the stock price to reach Jitta Line?
- Does Jitta Line take warrant into account?