Stock that has an upward Jitta Line trend is more favorable as it indicates growth of the company's business performance.
Articles in this section
- Does Jitta provide a daily price graph?
- How to calculate Over/Under Jitta Line?
- Should I sell stock if the Jitta Line kept decreasing until the market price is over the JItta Line?
- Why do Jitta factors increase but the Jitta Line decreases?
- Should we invest in a stock with a downward or horizontal trend?
- Does Jitta Line take warrant into account?
- What kind of factors drive the stock price to reach Jitta Line?
- Why a stock with high Jitta Score and the market price under Jitta Line has a better chance of making higher return but isn't well received by the market?
- When investing in a wonderful company, must we always wait until the market price is under the Jitta Line?
- Why is Jitta Line missing at some periods?