It is not necessary to wait for the market price to be under the Jitta Line. How much can we give premium to a good stock, i.e. how many percent higher than Jitta Line? The higher quality the stock, the higher the price compared to its fair value we can invest. To learn more about how much the price can be higher than the Jitta Line for us to buy, please read The Origin and Concept of the Jitta Score. However, it is better to wait until you can invest in those good quality stocks at a fair price.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Line?
- What are the factors that go into calculating the Jitta Line?
- When to buy stocks by using Jitta Line criteria?
- For some stocks, Jitta Line is shown as a short brown line in the current year. What does that mean?
- Why does Jitta Line drag for the full year even though financial reports haven't been updated yet?
- Why is Jitta Line missing at some periods?
- When investing in a wonderful company, must we always wait until the market price is under the Jitta Line?
- Why a stock with high Jitta Score and the market price under Jitta Line has a better chance of making higher return but isn't well received by the market?
- What kind of factors drive the stock price to reach Jitta Line?
- Does Jitta Line take warrant into account?