The number of shares which is divided by the “per share” to calculate Jitta Score and Jitta Line is diluted ordinary shares including all the stocks such as ordinary shares or issued shares for new capital, Jitta Score and Jitta Line calculation is always reflected by the number of shares.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Score?
- How to calculate Jitta Score?
- How much Jitta Score is favourable to buy?
- How often is Jitta Score updated?
- Want to know when Jitta Score was last updated?
- How to sort stocks by Jitta Score?
- Why do famous companies have low Jitta Score?
- Is Jitta Score affected by Industry Performance?
- How do I find out the Jitta Score from the previous period?
- Does Jitta Score take warrant into account?