Industry performance has no effect on Jitta Score because Jitta Score is calculated from the previous 10 year of a company's financial statements without considering the effect of the economy and its industry. If you would like to look more broadly, Key Stats (Located under Jitta Factors) indicate the stock's quality, expensiveness, and ranking in terms of investment-attractiveness compared to the industry's by Jitta Ranking.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta’s approach on analyzing IPO businesses?
- Does Jitta Score take warrant into account?
- How do I find out the Jitta Score from the previous period?
- Is Jitta Score affected by Industry Performance?
- Why do famous companies have low Jitta Score?
- How to sort stocks by Jitta Score?
- Want to know when Jitta Score was last updated?
- How often is Jitta Score updated?
- How much Jitta Score is favourable to buy?
- How to calculate Jitta Score?