The Jitta Score is updated every trimester once companies release new financial statements. We have to wait for S&P Global Market Intelligence to update and send them to us before we can add new statements and then recalculate Jitta Score. Therefore, Jitta Score will be updated at most 40 to 60 days after the official release.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta’s approach on analyzing IPO businesses?
- Does Jitta Score take warrant into account?
- How do I find out the Jitta Score from the previous period?
- Is Jitta Score affected by Industry Performance?
- Why do famous companies have low Jitta Score?
- How to sort stocks by Jitta Score?
- Want to know when Jitta Score was last updated?
- How often is Jitta Score updated?
- How much Jitta Score is favourable to buy?
- How to calculate Jitta Score?