The Jitta Score is updated every trimester once companies release new financial statements. We have to wait for S&P Global Market Intelligence to update and send them to us before we can add new statements and then recalculate Jitta Score. Therefore, Jitta Score will be updated at most 40 to 60 days after the official release.
Articles in this section
- What is Jitta Score?
- How to calculate Jitta Score?
- How much Jitta Score is favourable to buy?
- How often is Jitta Score updated?
- Want to know when Jitta Score was last updated?
- How to sort stocks by Jitta Score?
- Why do famous companies have low Jitta Score?
- Is Jitta Score affected by Industry Performance?
- How do I find out the Jitta Score from the previous period?
- Does Jitta Score take warrant into account?